Dshop.com.au is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
At Dshop we have taken every precaution to ensure the highest possible level of protection for your personal information.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing orders, displaying historical transaction and order information
- Developing new products and Services; and
- Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Dshop may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.